Use of Website Policy
By visiting 5-0 Ignite’s website, you (the customer) will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed the Use of Website Policy as set out below. If you have any objection to our Use of Website Policy, you must not use this website.
Any user ID and password that you have created on this website is confidential. It is also the user’s own responsibility that credentials must be kept secure at all times.
Intellectual Property Rights
All materials and technical information contained on this website is the exclusive property of 5-0 Ignite and its related entities, in which, under no circumstances you may reproduce or copy. You may use and distribute the content based on strict conditions outlined under limitations and restrictions heading below.
Where content on the website is derived from external resources; 5-0 Ignite will provide citation of the contents used and its intellectual property remains of the original owner. If you are the original owner and wish the content to be removed, please contact us immediately. Neither 5-0 Ignite or its related entities are liable for the accuracy of the content derived from external sources.
Limitations and Restrictions
- You are permitted to share this website or any pages on this website as a link to external source
- You are permitted to share this website or any pages on this website as a link to social media
- You are prohibited to use this website in any way that may cause harm or damage to this website
- You are prohibited to use this website in any way that may impact other users from access to this website
- You are prohibited to use this website to engage in data harvesting, phishing, extracting or the like