5-0 Ignite is committed to ensure the personal information of its customers and other persons who may engage the use of our website are protected. By visiting 5-0 Ignite’s website and engaging in business with us, you (the customer) will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed the;
- Terms and conditions Policy section
- Freight and Return Policy section
- Use of Website Policy section
With recent scams going around, 5-0 Ignite will never request any payment or unrelated information from you through personal e-mail or phone call. If you suspect an interaction is a scam or have any doubts whether or not the representative is legitimate; terminate any communication immediately, record any details of the event and report the incident to us.
Collection of Personal Information
The information we collect will be used for the sole purpose of attending to your queries, supplying you with further information of our product and the delivery of the purchased products to you. The information we collect may include;
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery/postal address
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Other incidental information used for ordering, payment and delivery of products from 5-0 Ignite as required
5-0 Ignite does not store or retain any debit/credit card information on our database. All our payments (including debit/credit card) are processed through PayPal or eWay, where users are subjected to their terms and conditions when using their platform.
Disclosure of Personal Information
5-0 Ignite regards any information held of its customers as strictly confidential. 5-0 Ignite does not sell, rent or trade any personal information for any purpose. 5-0 Ignite does not disclose any personal information unless it is;
- Required by the law
- To conduct appropriate checks for fraud
- Required to carry out our obligations to you (such as freight details)
- Consented by you to disclose
- Legal and accounting matters (our solicitors and accountants are obliged to keep any personal information confidential)
5-0 Ignite builds and hosts its web store via MAROPOST’s e-commerce platform that provides the firewall, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all electronic information. Under no event shall 5-0 Ignite be liable for any threats and hacks that may result in personal information being stolen and used from our website/database.